jfernau
Setting CJay Content as the Top Page
  • 2004/2/21 21:45

• jfernau

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/29

I am using CJay Content 2.5 for most of my content. I would like to create the "index" (top) page of the site using CJay as well. When I set the Top Page in admin menu to "CJay Content", I see a list of all of my CJay content in the center block. What I would like to do is specify one of my pages of content as the "top" page.

I have seen others do it, so I know it can be done. I just don't know how.

Can someone explain?

Thanks.

John

jfernau
Re: Setting CJay Content as the Top Page
  • 2004/2/21 22:37

• jfernau

• Just popping in

It's actually worse than I thought. Once I set CJay to be my top page, I get the list of contents in the center block. Now when I click on any CJay link, instead of going to that page, it just leaves the list in the center block.

Guess I better turn that off and come up with something else for the top page. If anyone has any idea what went wrong, please let me know.

Thanks.

John

El_Jordo
  • 2004/2/21 23:29

• El_Jordo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/23

Go to the Blocks administration and click "Edit" for the C-Jay Content block. Rather than setting it to appear in the C-Jay Content module, set it to appear in "Top." That way, it will only appear at the top page, and no others.

jfernau
  • 2004/2/22 0:16

• jfernau

• Just popping in

Actually, it was set to "Top" in the blocks. What got me in trouble was when I set CJay Content as the module for my startpage. That's when it put the CJay menu in the center block, and clicking on any of the links changed to the appropriate url, but instead of seeing that page, it stayed on the menu in the center block.

I know there must be some way to default to a particular page, but I don't know how. I may have to wrap the "Top" page manually, but I really didn't want to have to do that, because ultimately, other people will be maintaining the site, and the wysiwyg editor in CJay made that easier for them.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

John

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits