matsberg
"Printer Friendly" logotype
  • 2004/2/20 12:41

• matsberg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/21

I want to change the XOOPS "logo.gif" to my own logo (that is a jpg, so i cant just put my own logo there). I cant find a reference to this page in either the css or in the preferences.

Where do i change this?

cuckston
Re: "Printer Friendly" logotype
  • 2004/2/20 13:32

• cuckston

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/19

Can you not just convert the jpg into a gif file and put it into the directory?

Mithrandir

If I understand you correctly, you want to change the logo shown on every page.

That is done in the theme.html of your theme, where you can just change the image link from logo.gif to logo.jpg.

fredski
Re: "Printer Friendly" logo
  • 2004/5/13 9:51

• fredski

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/26

The problem I have is where the file for the logo that is printed on the generated printer friendly page is. My site logo is fine, but when i go to an article, say tinycontent, the logo at the top of the printer firendly page is Xoops.
What and where do I need to change to have my logo where I want it placed? I know the logo.gif is in the images folder, but whats the file I need to change to alter the layout of that page????????
I also want to put at the bottom of the page where it generates 'This article comes from' & 'The URL for this story is:' the contact details i.e phone, fax and email.

ajaxbr
  • 2004/5/13 15:57

• ajaxbr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/25

matsberg: try yourxoopsroot/images/logo.gif

fredski: for news, wffaq and wfsection, printer friendly pages' layouts are hardcoded in a print.php file (like modules/news/print.php). Editing them is easy and shouldn't break anything. I'm not sure about TinyContent.

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits