munchcra
Free content Question
  • 2004/1/6 0:00

• munchcra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/6 1

I installed freeContent 2.91 onto one of my sites running Xoops. When you install this Module it comes with tutorial.html running on the main page. I followed all the instructions then deleted tutorial.html and added my own page.

I'm showing freeContent in a block in my front page, so now I have a block running and one in the main menu. I want to get rid of the one in my main menu, how do I do this? Or I can shut off the block but when I deleted the tutorial.html nothing shows up in the main menu. So how would I add my new page to the main menu FreeContent. I would give the address out to my site but it's for adults so we have to go on what it is I'm trying to say.
Thanks
Mark

clagrone
Re: Free content Question
  • 2004/1/6 0:08

• clagrone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

do not shut off the block, just go to modules in your admin and place a "0" for the order. This will hide the content in your main menu but have it listed in the Free Content block. Hope this is what you were asking about.

For my site I have all y modules set at "0" to hide in the main menu and have made my own links to the sections I want using imenu.

munchcra
Re: Free content Question
  • 2004/1/6 0:25

• munchcra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/6 1

I can kiss you
Thanks a bunch that's what I wanted.
This explains alot of things also.
Thanks again
MarkQuote:

clagrone wrote:
do not shut off the block, just go to modules in your admin and place a "0" for the order. This will hide the content in your main menu but have it listed in the Free Content block. Hope this is what you were asking about.

For my site I have all y modules set at "0" to hide in the main menu and have made my own links to the sections I want using imenu.

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits