YourHelp
Community Support Member
  • 2003/12/25 9:44

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/9 6

I notice that the rank's and moderators and god know's what else on this site has changed around so much i dont know who is who.

CBLUE please explain what a Community Support Member is? are you a moderator or a host or a guide or a sysop , programmer , webmaster?

Did you even take the time to tell us what you are... you just seemed to spring out of nowhere i would love to know what you are be sure to let me know
YH

carnuke
Re: Community Support Member
  • 2003/12/25 11:47

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Those of us who frequent these forums on a regular basis will know CBlue very well because of her frequent, respectful and well informed posts to members. Many of us look forward to her input and appreciate the considerable time and effort she offers to the XOOPS community. I am sure most of us here will join with me to give her our thanks and sincere vote of confidence. I have not seen your avatar for a while, though I took the time to check the archives to see the genre of posts you have made in the past.

Merry christmas YourHelp!

YourHelp
  • 2003/12/25 11:52

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

You did not answer my question at all you simply babbled on about how important CBlue is to the community i never said he or she was not i asked what the hell her or his rank is ... and for the matter what is a XOOPS Documention Writer.

If your not going to read my post correctly why bother to reply.. my question goes un answered.. Merry christmas to you to

YourHelp
  • 2003/12/25 11:53

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

p.s dont judge me as you don't know me from a bar of soap ty

DonXoop

Must be hot on the flip side.

Merry Things.

Montisarts
  • 2003/12/25 12:32

• Montisarts

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/26

Quote:
If your not going to read my post correctly why bother to reply..

why don't you read the ranks correctly?

Oh, and what is a 'friend of xoops' 'cause if friends act like this I wonder what enemies do.

JackJ
  • 2003/12/25 12:39

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

Time for a quick visit before dinner..

Yes, CBlue is a very nice person, and a great help to all, nice to have her around.

Happy Christmas all.

(Notice I did not say "Merry X-mas", in Scotland "getting Merry in Scotland" often means "drink filled", to some peole, and "X-Mas" is often used by those who for some reason need to take the "Jesus" out of Christmas)

Not that that is always the deliberate intention, as a boy I was always pulled up if I said "X-Mas" rsather than Christmas.

best regards all, and thanks for a grand CMS..

YourHelp
  • 2003/12/25 12:46

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

Yes Cblue sounds like a very nice person indeed

Quote:
why don't you read the ranks correctly?
Care to show me where i can read about the ranks?? this would be very helpful instead of just public bashing

Montisarts
  • 2003/12/25 13:13

• Montisarts

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/26

What is so hard to understand about 'Xoops Documentation Writer' , I think the ranks are pretty self explaning...
That's what I mean by 'reading'.

I do have problems understanding your rank though, since I read a lot of posts where you seem to be agueing bout something.

And this is not public bashing, but I'm just pretty annoyed by the negativity spread by some members since the Christmas greetings.

tjnemez
  • 2003/12/25 14:07

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

pretty self explanatory; a community support member is a member who supports the community while core XOOPS members are busy developing good things. for my part, cblue is providing excellent community support. so what is the issue?

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (170 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits