angaran
How can I make sidebars don't appear in forum module?
  • 2003/12/20 19:04

• angaran

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/17

Just a simple question!!
Is there a way to remove sidebars from the forum module?
I tried associating each block to every module I want but doing this I can't see side blocks in pages like search and login pages.
what can I do?
Look at my site if you want to know more about this problem and try to use the search block in the home page: Upyou.it
This is a portion of the code of my theme.html. file:

<table cellspacing="0">      <tr>      <{if $xoops_lblocks}>              <td id="leftcolumn">            <{foreach item=block from=$xoops_lblocks}>      <{include file="blue/theme_blockleft.html"}>  <{/foreach}>                    td>      <{/if}>          <td id="centercolumn">    <{if $xoops_showcblock == 1}>              <table cellspacing="0">                  <tr>                      <td id="centerCcolumn" colspan="2">                          <{foreach item=block from=$xoops_ccblocks}>      <{include file="blue/theme_blockcenter_c.html"}>  <{/foreach}>                                              td>                    tr>                    <tr>                      <td id="centerLcolumn">                          <{foreach item=block from=$xoops_clblocks}>      <{include file="blue/theme_blockcenter_l.html"}>  <{/foreach}>                                            td>                      <td id="centerRcolumn">                          <{foreach item=block from=$xoops_crblocks}>      <{include file="blue/theme_blockcenter_r.html"}>  <{/foreach}>                                            td>                  tr>              table>  <{/if}>                <div id="content"><{$xoops_contents}>div>          td>  <{if $xoops_showrblock == 1}>          <td id="rightcolumn">            <{foreach item=block from=$xoops_rblocks}>      <{include file="blue/theme_blockright.html"}>  <{/foreach}>                    td>  <{/if}>  tr>  table>

wtravel
Re: How can I make sidebars don't appear in forum module?

In blocks administration -> edit a block (for example search) you can assign the block to be visible in only the top page and news. That way it will only be visible in your start module (news).

Regards,

Martijn

angaran
  • 2003/12/20 19:59

• angaran

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/17

But I want to see, for example, wh's online in the search page but i don't want to see it in the forum page. What's the way to do this??

hsalazar
  • 2003/12/20 21:05

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

angaran:

To do what you want, you need to click on the "Edit" link of each visible block, and then define for each one of them the visibility you want. You can maye any block visible in any single page or in any combination of pages, including all of them.

Cheers.

Login

Who's Online

971 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 971

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits