mafunk
After Editing Member Accounts They are No longer viewable
  • 2003/12/18 19:39

• mafunk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/15

I edited a couple of member accounts and now whenever I try to view them I get an error message.

When php-debug is on this is the error message that I get when trying to view member accounts:

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_lblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_rblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: modules in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Error [Xoops]: Smarty: [in db:system_userinfo.html line 112]: syntax error: expecting '=' after attribute name 'ts' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1375) in file class/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php line 1824

CBlue
Re: After Editing Member Accounts They are No longer viewable

Try reuploading the modules/system/templates/system_userinfo.html file again into your site's server. This file seems to be the one that has the error in it and it may have gotten corrupted.

turnerrw
  • 2003/12/29 5:41

• turnerrw

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/1

I too am having the same problem. Users can "Edit Account" but cannot "view account". When I select "View Account" from the user menu, I get the following text ...

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_lblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: modules in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Error [Xoops]: Smarty: [in db:system_userinfo.html line 112]: syntax error: expecting '=' after attribute name 'ts' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1375) in file class/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php line 1824

I've refreshed the userinfo.html file and updated the system module. Neither action solved the problem. Please help with any ideas that might fix this. I want to go live with my site Saturday and need to get this fixed. Thanks All!!

CBlue

Can you try uploading a new copy (not overwriting) of the user.php file, turnerrw? If it wasn't the system template's userinfo.html file, then maybe it's the user.php file that has something wrong with it.

Also, before you do that, can you go to general settings in your system admin preferences and look for this "Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory?" and choose yes, then the go button. Then go back and change it back to no and then go again. This may update the system module template that you uploaded fresh so that it works right. If this didn't solve your problem, then follow the above instruction to see if that works.

turnerrw
  • 2003/12/29 22:53

• turnerrw

• Just popping in

Thanks for the suggestions. I did all of the steps that you mentioned. Chenaged the No to Yes - updated the system module and installed new copies of user and userinfo php files.

Still get the same behavior.

Interesting note...I have XOOPS installed manually in anothe directory on this hosted server and everything seems to work fine. This installation was done via Fantastico.

Any other ideas where to check? Should I turn debug back on?

quito
  • 2004/1/8 23:40

• quito

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/30

Hi,
same problem here. I reuploaded the files but still I cannot see members details. I also used Fantastico but the problem persists.
Kind regards,
Daniel

CBlue

Fantastico has been reported as not uploading files correctly. I have it available with my webhost too but I installed XOOPS manually instead because I know that Fantastico can mess up your files.

turnerrw
  • 2004/1/9 3:38

• turnerrw

• Just popping in

Fantastico is definitely a problem. My trouble with not being able to view account details was due to Fantastico. After I reinstalled manually; everything works great.

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits