jorgenl
View Account Error
  • 2003/12/7 23:00

• jorgenl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/5

Hi,

I just installed 2.5.0 via. the Fantastico installer but when I got the error below when clicking on the "User Menu->View Account" (for example /userinfo.php?uid=1) I tried to install version 2.5.1 myself (just to make sure that there were no install errors). The installation went fine but I still get the error below - can anybody help me

Best Regards
Jørgen Larsen
http://jorgen.larsen.name

The error:

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/plugins/resource.db.php on line 71

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/plugins/resource.db.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined variable: file_path in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/plugins/resource.db.php on line 96

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/plugins/resource.db.php on line 71

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/plugins/resource.db.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined variable: file_path in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/plugins/resource.db.php on line 96

Fatal error: Smarty: [in db:system_userinfo.html line 112]: syntax error: expecting '=' after attribute name 'ts' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1375) in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 1824

CBlue
Re: View Account Error

Upload the userinfo.php file again and this time install it fresh instead of just overwriting the file on your server. Then go to your system admin area, click on the modules admin and update your system module.

flanners
  • 2003/12/9 22:41

• flanners

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/9

Did the suggested fix work?

I am getting similar errors after a fantastico install:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: lang_rememberme in file templates_c/db%3Asystem_block_login.html line 7
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: sslloginlink in file templates_c/db%3Asystem_block_login.html line 10
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_lblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: modules in file templates_c/db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html line 10
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_module_header in file templates_c/default^theme.html line 35

and wondered if the fix worked for you before I try it.

jorgenl
  • 2003/12/9 22:43

• jorgenl

• Just popping in

Sorry to say that i did not work

- J

Herko
  • 2003/12/9 22:44

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

These are notices, and when you turn php-debug off, your site will run fine. It's fatal errors and parse errors that you should worry about, not notices

Herko

WarDick
  • 2003/12/9 22:46

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

I had the same problem with a Fantastico install. It doesn't work correctly. If you delete the install and start over it still doesn't work.

Simply do the install without Fantastico do it manually it will work!

jorgenl
  • 2003/12/9 22:50

• jorgenl

• Just popping in

What about:

Fatal error: Smarty: [in db:system_userinfo.html line 112]: syntax error: expecting '=' after attribute name 'ts' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1375) in /home/dapp/public_html/www/class/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 1824

Please look at the first entry in this thread.

Best Regards
http://jorgen.larsen.name

CBlue

This is where your error is located, jorgenl

system_userinfo.html, so this is the file that needs to be edited to correct your error. You can edit it through system admin > templates. Or you can just reupload that file back into modules/system/templates folder.

I should have said this earlier instead of the userinfo.php file.

jorgenl
  • 2003/12/9 23:31

• jorgenl

• Just popping in

That worked like a charm

THANKS!

CBlue

You're welcome, jorgenl! I'm just sorry that I told you the wrong file before! I'm so glad it's now working for you!

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits