ladysham
Trying to run a contest
  • 2003/12/6 5:45

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

Ughhhh! Went live with my site yesterday. LOL Trying to run a contest and wondered all day long why no one entered!

I had it set up with the "Formulaire" module to have the entrant send me an email with their entry. It turns out that only registered users can use the entry form and I can't find anywhere to change that. Does anyone have any ideas?

In reality, I really only need the forums to be used by registered users. Everything else on the site is open to everyone.

Thanks!

Kelly Ling

tjnemez
Re: Trying to run a contest
  • 2003/12/6 5:51

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

check your permission settings for anonymous users.

system -> groups

CBlue

Does the anonymous group in group admin have permission to access this module? Does that module come with an admin section?

CBlue

You can also use the contacts plus module to create a custom form to use for your entry form. I'm using it for a form for any user to use on my site.

ladysham
  • 2003/12/6 6:03

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

Thanks for the quick replies. Yes, the anonymous group has access to everything except for the membership list. So it's not that. And the module doesn't come with an admin program so it's not that.

Can you tell me what the "contact plus" module is and where I can find it? I'll go hunting in the meanwhile.

Thanks everyone!

Kelly Ling

CBlue

I got the module from the modules/themes section here, it's called XOOPS Brasil Modules Pack v1.0https://xoops.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=24&min=50&orderby=titleA&show=10

But if you don't want to download this large file, you can pm me and I'll send you a download link for the contacts plus module that I zipped up into a zip file.

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits