Megatron
Posts dissapear on Forum
  • 2003/11/12 23:32

• Megatron

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/29

Hello there,

I'm Martin from 12game.Com and i have a problem with my forum. Post just seem to dissapear but the Topics and Posts numbers still remains the same amount??

Someone please help me and take a look ad my forum... my website is getting distroyed and i can do nothing about it!!!

Plz help me

12Game.Com

mvandam
Re: Post dissapear on Forum
  • 2003/11/13 1:29

• mvandam

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/2/7 2

Can you describe in more detail the symptoms... on a quick visit I cannot see anything wrong.

Does it happen for both anonymous and registered users? I've noticed a problem on xoops.org where if I log in and jump to a *long* thread (i.e. many posts) from a notification PM, I get only the first 'page' of results. No links to the other pages in the thread. If I click on 'Flat' then I get the same page but with the numbers of the additional pages. Could this be the same problem you are having?

Megatron
  • 2003/11/15 0:56

• Megatron

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/29

Its really strange ... If you look ad the posts placed it say's 4, but if you take a look in the forum there are no topics?

They are dissapeard ... i tryed registerd and anonymous users but it displays the same problem?

ackbarr

If you look in the forums that have no topics, you'll see a line that says "Sorted Time". Adjust the third drop down to include a longer time frame, then click Go. Your messages should then re-appear.

Login

Who's Online

232 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 232

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits