PTlooker
Mydownloads/index.php
  • 2003/10/14 18:21

• PTlooker

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/6/15

Hi there, i have upgraded to mydownloads rc1 but now e can not access to mydownloads/inbdex.php, i mean, its blank, but i can access to most popular etc...anyone that know how to help reply please..
thanks in advance!

brash
Re: Mydownloads/index.php
  • 2003/10/15 1:45

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

We'll need a little more info, but I can suggest two courses of action;

1 - Turn on PHP debugging in the system admin section of your site and post back any errors you're getting. Hopefully someone can help you from that.

2 - If problem rectification is urgent, I assume you made a backup prior to installing Catzwolf's new downloads module as it is only in it's release candidate stage. Roll back to your backup and continue on using the standard MyDownloads module until the new MyDownloads module has matured a little.

PTlooker
  • 2003/10/15 19:30

• PTlooker

• Just can't stay away

I got this errors with php debug:
Notice: Undefined index: screenshots in /home/weblook/public_html/modules/mydownloads/index.php on line 116

Notice: Undefined index: submissions in /home/weblook/public_html/modules/mydownloads/xoops_version.php on line 78

Parse error: parse error in /home/weblook/public_html/templates_c/db%3Amydownloads_index.html on line 81
why this started to happening now?
pleasy help me with this...thanks in advance!

ackbarr

From the third error message, it sounds like your template for mydownloads_index.html has problems. First thing I would try is updating the module in "System" -> "Modules" to get a fresh copy of all the templates in the module. If you still have problems and are using a custom template set, copy the mydownloads_index.html template from the default set to your custom set.

PTlooker
  • 2003/10/18 13:24

• PTlooker

• Just can't stay away

Hi!
The update doesnt work..about the second advice, i dont inderstand what you want me to do...please explain better i really need that working...thanks in advance! :)

ackbarr

What is your "Default Template Set" in "System" -> "Preferences" -> "General Settings"
Resized Image

If it is set to anything other than "Default" go to "System" -> "Templates". Now go into the mydownloads templates for the default set. Now download "mydownloads_index.html"

Go back to "System" -> "Templates" and going into the mydownloads template for your custom set.
Upload the template saved before for "mydownloads_index.html"
Now try going to your page again.

If you still have problems, you could try deleting all the files in the /template_c/ directory. Maybe the template just needed to be recreated.

Login

Who's Online

231 user(s) are online (163 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 231

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits