davidp
Ive a different login problem - any ideas?
  • 2003/10/14 3:29

• davidp

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/5

all of my users, admin included, need to log in twice before they get access to the portal - each time the message says that the log in is accepted [usual welcome msg] - but only on the second attempt does it actually give acces to the registered users.
no content is meant to be available for anonamous.

I have a feeling this is something to do with a duplication of the login system, any help in identifying the flow of login structure, or possible likely duplicates would be welcomed.
i have a recollection that this could be due to a duplicated sql table but cannot identify which one holds the log in permissions - although the users table is fine

a possible source of my probs is a removed 'uploader' module/includes directory that for some reason cannot be deleted from my server - it returns a message like "directory cannot be deleted as it is empty" any ideas about this would be welcome too
i am running XOOPS 2.3

kf5cq
Re: Ive a different login problem - any ideas?
  • 2003/10/14 3:43

• kf5cq

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/7 3

This happens to me on a Linux directory where I'm using .htaccess password protection. I've read this is a common issue with Apache server, but I can't recall the explanation. I haven't seen it with XOOPS (yet) but I wonder if the causes are related?

Login

Who's Online

172 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 172

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits