PatrickW
Problem with the partner module
  • 2003/9/28 6:48

• PatrickW

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/29

Hi,

I installed it but when I ad a partner and the image it will display the message: Image size is larger than 110x50!
The image size is indeed larger but I also changed it in /modules/xoopspartners/admin/index.php
But still no luck, the message keeps coming. Any ideas?

Patrick

PatrickW
Re: Problem with the partner module
  • 2003/10/6 7:29

• PatrickW

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/29

Hi,

Nobody has any idea?

Patrick

Wingz
  • 2003/11/28 2:46

• Wingz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/23

I'd also appreciate some help with this. I have a 150x500 deep image I want to use (a lot of ad banners are now being made long as opposed to wide). I'be tried to find and change that "Image size is larger than 110x50!" setting everywhere and I can't find it.

Big_Bro
  • 2003/11/28 3:03

• Big_Bro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/26

And while we are here, I have recently installed the module and notice that sometimes on the side display block it will display the same image for more than one site at times. Are there any fixes for that? I tried disabling the cache thinking there was confusion related to that but with no effect.

CBlue

I use a php script called adrotator and I run it in a block on one of my sites. It allows you to put any banners or ads that you want into it and those banners/ads will display in a block on a XOOPS site.

To see it in action on my site go tohttp://magazine.crazy4realitytv.com and look down the left side of the page to the block that says Reality TV Items. There I have my amazon affliate images with associated urls showing in the block. The script rotates my ads randomly in the block everytime the page is refreshed. Any size ads can be used for a block whether you want the block on the left, right or center of your page(s).

You can download the zip file herehttp://www.crazy4realitytv.com/extra/adrotator.zip. In the zip file is complete instructions on how to set up the script with the ads or banners you want. There are quite a few scripts that go together to run it all.

Once you are ready to run the adrotator on your site, create your block using this code

include('adrotate.php');

and save the block as php. The adrotator.php file and any other files needed with it must be in your XOOPS root directory and not put into a subfolder. I know it works this way and I'm not sure if it would work in a subdirectory or not because I haven't tested that.

Login

Who's Online

132 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 132

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits