panigrc
Re: Spread Xoops Project : Interested people,please post here!
  • 2006/1/4 21:35

• panigrc

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/4/14

Happy new year from me too !!

Ok this thread shows that the community and XOOPS are not dead, and will not be till all xoopsers loose our faith and switch to another cms (this won't gonna happen).

Somewhere (in the current thread) i read about ubuntu. Yes ubuntu is fantastic user friendly and open source.

Here in greece in my university gave us a nice package containing 2 cd's one full version and one live ubuntu cd.

This has to do with marketing and again I have to say that marketing is really important.
There are books that are about selling and market everything, but we have not some junk product, we have a super cms with dozens of features and lots of benefits. So if we promote it right i think that we will succeed.

The big secret is , to give the international sites (speeking as a greek XOOPS support team member) the authority to make little or big promotions from stickers, cards, to seminars and cds.

Think of that.

Now how wil we transfer this responsibility from the XOOPS team to the international teams I don't know but I think that this will not be so complicated.
[size=xx-small]X-Park Greek Pc Modding Community
Official Greek Support at XoopsGreece.gr[/size]

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits