Hubkat
Re: xRoster 1.0
  • 2005/5/5 15:18

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/25

yes - 2.0 and yes - before I customized the app.

Hubkat
  • 2005/5/5 15:53

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

Ok - I sent you a PM, but I will explain further here.

Application and Roster is great. ALMOST works perfect. What I have found is this.

User can fill out Application no problem. IF...they have the letter "v" anywhere in their email address it will delete that "v"out and instead of an email address being tgravel@cox.net" it is now "tgrael@cox.net". Furthermore - the admin email address - does the same exact thing. The only way I realized this was by looking in the PhPMyAdmin and looking at the Database for xRoster. I also was able to change my admin email to cs58906@a3eclan.clanservers.com and started recieving all my test emails from the application. I checked further and nowhere in the rest of my site - Forums, News, etc. does the "v" get dropped off (actually what happens is it just deletes the "v" and shrinks the word ie: vvvaavmv turns into aam). Also and this is what is almost as troubling, is knowing that at least something is coming through, albeit wrong emails, when I go to Approve New Members under the Admin for xRoster, it says "There are no new applicants yet".

I will be willing to give you access to my site to see if there is anyway to fix this problem. I love this Module and will be willing to link to SOE or you and give credit where credit is due. Thank you in advance for any future help you can provide and for all the help you have given thus far. Sincerely ,Troy.

Hubkat
  • 2005/5/6 17:01

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

Bump - anyone? - in particular the one who answered my other question?

Hubkat
  • 2005/5/7 1:37

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

bump - please help

madcat62
  • 2005/5/7 6:02

• madcat62

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/20

"madcat62 - xRoster 1.0 does not have a right side block, that was one of the features the programmer thought was stupid and did nto finish, but 2.0 does. If that is what you are talking about then it is in the admin of the blocks."

yeah it's version 2.0 I have... I'll look the the blocks code and see if I can find it.

Hubkat
  • 2005/5/7 23:06

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

Found out a little more info that might help - when I manually add a person to the Roster - everything works fine - ie: the "v" is not missing. Apparently all this occurs only when submitting an application. So two things are happening - The Approve New Member function isn't showing anyone (Apparently nothing is going there) and the emails are not getting sent out (They do if I change the admin email to something without a "v" in it. When the emails go to the new address - it will show the email addy from the person applying (but again if they have a "v" in their email it is missing).

I hope these two posts are something to go on.

Login

Who's Online

255 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 255

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits