Re: Newsletter for 205+
  • 2004/3/7 11:34

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Hi,

Quote:

gr8lif3 wrote:
How come when I send the message in text format, it puts an escape code in front of any single quote

The problem is corrected and the zip file is up to date, re download and update the module.

Bye,
Hervé

hervet
  • 2004/3/7 11:39

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

Hi,

Quote:

ladysham wrote:
Am I right in assuming that only members of the site can sign up for the newsletter?

No, anonymous users can subscribe too.

Bye,
Hervé

gr8lif3
  • 2004/3/9 4:17

• gr8lif3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/2 4

Thanks Herve. That fixed it. However, whenever I send a message, I don't see it in the message archives. I'm able to send the message and retrieve it in my mailbox, but it never shows up in the message archives.

hervet
  • 2004/3/12 13:23

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

Hi,

The module has been updated. I have changed the operations, before, the email was sent then saved to the database. Now the email is saved to the database then sent.

Bye,
Hervé

maigoofy
Trouble installing. Please help.
  • 2004/3/13 23:55

• maigoofy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/5

Hi, everyone.

Thank you, Ackbar and Herve, for your time and willingness to share this great module. I was also searching for exactly this kind of module. Now I am trying to install the module, but I get the following message. I am using XOOPS 2.0.5.2. Do I have to do any configuration besides placing the module folder? What is wrong? I would appreciate your help.

maigoofy

-------------------------------

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_ADMINMENU - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_ADMINMENU' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 237

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_SENDMESSAGE - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_SENDMESSAGE' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 239

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_LISTSUBSCR - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_LISTSUBSCR' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 240

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_ADDUSER - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_ADDUSER' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 242

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_REMOVEUSER - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_REMOVEUSER' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 243

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_OPTIMDATAB - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_OPTIMDATAB' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 244

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_VIEWARCHIV - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_VIEWARCHIV' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 245

Warning : Use of undefined constant _ADM_EVENNEWS_IMPORTUSER - assumed '_ADM_EVENNEWS_IMPORTUSER' in /Users/maigoofy/Sites/xoops/modules/evennews/admin/index.php on line 246
-------------------------------

Login

Who's Online

181 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 181

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits