BradM
Re: Amazon mod
  • 2003/12/31 14:52

• BradM

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/14

Parody passed along his most recent archive of the Amazon mod to me, so I can pick up where he left off in order to try to build this into a XOOPS module.

If anyone else has started working on this (or wishes to develop it further) feel free to ask me for the archive. It will be my first module, so I can't guarantee it will be a fast turn-around (especially considering I just had a major server crash, and it'll be a few days before I have a functioning test site again!!).

Anyway, feel free to offer your comments and suggestions, I'll do what I can!

Brad

svaha
  • 2003/12/31 18:04

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Success Brad with this module and with the work on the server.
Looking forward to the module.

Aloha

CBlue

The quizz module is great! I have to make time to create all the quizzes though! I only have one done now.

As soon as the Amazon/books module is completed, let us know! I really would love to have that module! Thanks BradM for taking over the job and thanks Parody for starting it!

Draven
  • 2003/12/31 18:46

• Draven

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/28

Brad, send me a copy of what you have to draven _at_ gaining-mass.com. I could use something like this for my site and could lend a hand in getting it finished... if there's one thing I know, it's making modules. (Not that the title doesn't give it away )

ferenc
Re: Amazon, Hot or Not, phpNuke and Xoops
  • 2003/12/31 20:37

• ferenc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/17

Hi,

I have a skeleton website in myPHPNuke (I did it about half years ago before checking out XOOPS) , and working on a prototype for another one in XOOPS.

It might be just a superstition, but I felt some of the XOOPS sites somewhat slow in regenerating. Is this my imagination, or is it really slower than the same content in phpNuke (myPHPnuke)?

Your modules are very nice by the way, I guess most people need the affiliate programs.

Talking about porting modules: is there a secure login or shopping cart somewhere?

TIA,
Ferenc

Happy New Year!

CBlue

rich1785
  • 2004/1/3 17:48

• rich1785

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/3 1

I have had the same problem when 'Review Book' is pressed, I get a blank page. Has anybody else had this problem, and what was the fix, if available?

Good work everybody on this module.

Rich

Bazus
  • 2004/1/3 18:45

• Bazus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/9/23

I installed the last books.zip module posted somewhere here and after installing it doesn't show in admin-->groups

after that I went back to modules admin and it says 'module not found'.. am I missing something here??

CBlue

Compare what the module's folder name is with what the name of the module is in it's modinfo.php and main.php files of the language folder. When I tried to install the books module, it wouldn't work for me either until I noticed that the folder name that was in the modules directory wasn't books, yet the module's files call for the prefix of books.

Bazus
  • 2004/1/5 4:05

• Bazus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/9/23

the books.zip I downloaded doesn't have main.php or modeinfo.php

can you point me to the right download link?

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits