wtravel
Re: EFQDirectory 1.0 RC2 Questions/Comments

Quote:

jfmoore wrote:
If you add a subscription type or level and want to remove it, how do you do it?

Jere

It is not possible through the admin panel yet and I plan to add this to the 1.1 release.

wtravel
EFQDirectory 1.0.1 release available for download

A minor bug fix version has been released that should solve the problems with the coupons functionality as reported.

The upgrade is available in the downloads section of the EFQ directory module website.

An upgrade only version is available on the site as well. That pack only contains the files that have been updated after release of version 1.0.0.

jayjay
  • 2007/9/26 6:38

• jayjay

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/9/10

Quote:

wtravel wrote:
Quote:

jfmoore wrote:
If you add a subscription type or level and want to remove it, how do you do it?

Jere

It is not possible through the admin panel yet and I plan to add this to the 1.1 release.

Hi wtravel!

I'm eagerly awaiting your 1.1 release (especially the xdirectory migration script ).

Great module!

jfmoore
  • 2007/9/26 18:48

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/6/6 5

Quote:

wtravel wrote:
Regarding the sql import file, of course this is possible. The question is which would be the easiest format or way to do it. Would it be easier for you to use a pipe seperated file instead of creating the sql statement yourself?

I am preparing a list of cats/subcats now in order to continue testing. How were you thinking a pipe separated file would be used?

Jere

wtravel

I think it would be best to combine it with a text file upload. So to make an upload form that picks up the files for all data. Then read the files and add the data to the database. I will need to work out how to make sure the parent/child structure can be maintained in the upload files. The challenge is in the fact that when inserted into the database records obtain a record ID from the database. Have to run now, will get back to you on this.

jfmoore
  • 2007/10/6 1:33

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/6/6 5

Quote:

wtravel wrote:
I think it would be best to combine it with a text file upload. So to make an upload form that picks up the files for all data. Then read the files and add the data to the database. I will need to work out how to make sure the parent/child structure can be maintained in the upload files. The challenge is in the fact that when inserted into the database records obtain a record ID from the database. Have to run now, will get back to you on this.

Okay, I'll compile a list of cats/subcats and wait to hear back. Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits