Cifug
Re: EXTGallery Upload Error
  • 2011/12/21 10:20

• Cifug

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/12/13

Quote:

redheadedrod wrote:
You can also try the latest app as well. I installed the latest App and you can't tell a difference in how it looks. However it is at version 5.0.7 while the version we have looks to be 3.5. There were alot of bug fixes listed in the change log so it would be worth a look.

The link for the files to download is here.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jupload/files/

When you decompress the latest version you want to look for the file site/wjhk.jupload.jar

Take this and put it into your host directory modules/extgallery/include/applet overwriting the current file of the same name.

I was able to do this and it worked fine for me.

At this point I will not work on this further. Try upgrading the app and if that doesn't work you will need to wait for the version being worked on as mentioned by Mamba.

Rodney

Thank you very much for your time and help Rodney and everyone else for their input. I downloaded the latest jupload app and uploaded as you said and I haven't had a problem since :)

Cheers,
Marty.

redheadedrod

Can we update this application in the released version of EXTGallery? Even if you add another number to the version to note the Java app has been updated?

I really liked this app so I hope it stays to go along with whatever solution is available. Would also be nice to allow the user the ability to use what works for them.

Rodney
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

Mamba
  • 2011/12/21 13:21

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

OK, I've updated it to 5.0.7.

But remember, Zoullou is working on another version, where he is planning to get rid of the applet, as far as I understand.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

redheadedrod

Quote:

Mamba wrote:

But remember, Zoullou is working on another version, where he is planning to get rid of the applet, as far as I understand.

Understood, but if this newer version makes the current version work then all the better.

If the new feature does not work as well I do hope that support for the applet is kept as it is a great feature when it works.
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

Cifug
  • 2011/12/21 22:56

• Cifug

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/12/13

Quote:

Mamba wrote:

Thanks Mamba :)

I'll keep an eye out for the other version from Zoullou.

Marty.

Login

Who's Online

170 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 170

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits