technobia
Re: Customers, Clients & Friends From HELL!!
  • 2006/8/15 20:03

• technobia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/17

Although this is off topic, I have a 17 year old and know exactly wht you are talking about. My suggestion would be to make them "pay" with some kind of service in the class room or community service or they don't get somethig they want, perhaps a grade??? Good luck!
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

jensclas

tee hee...we do that but the hip pocket and bottom line are so more effective as motivators!

snow77
  • 2006/8/16 6:07

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

mmmm...could it be because of all the troubles that appear dealing with clients after my 20th email in the day I start making "unconscious" writing mistakes like: "Hell MrClient", instead of "Hello MrClient"

nah, just kidding, am polite by nature, despite an occasional misspelling here and there

thanks for all the technical administrative tips given. it is always best for the communication with clients to be as millimetrically exact and detailed as possible, that is if you are going to give the deserved importance to every pixel of what you do

In spanish there is saying that goes like this (sorry wasn't able to translate it to english): "El cliente siempre la tiene razon" ...that will be the eternal burden of all of us doing business ...I found these cool tips in spanish though, maybe bablefish could translate the page, at this link:http://blog.almadark.com/2005/06/22/el-cliente-no-siempre-tiene-la-razon-1/

I guess all these things happens to us, just take a look at;http://www.clientcopia.com/ , we're not the only ones that can suffer from "client tremens"

...enough fun for me for today ... better get back to my clients...
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

msdana
  • 2006/8/16 12:34

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Quote:
mmmm...could it be because of all the troubles that appear dealing with clients after my 20th email in the day I start making "unconscious" writing mistakes like: "Hell MrClient", instead of "Hello MrClient"

Thanks snow...glad I'm not the only one to do that
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

technobia
  • 2006/8/16 16:15

• technobia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/17

A little Freud creeping in huh? I once sent a really bad email intended for a friend to a client I was bitching about, or so I thought. When I realized I really did not do that, I was releaved but was still in shock that I came so close toactually doing that. Since then I have been VERY careful not to do that kind for thing when I busy and multi-tasking. YIKES! That was scarey!!! Took me days to get over the trama!

Snow77 love the website!!!
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits