aph3x
Re: The >>>Happy new year thread<<<
  • 2006/1/1 10:36

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

Happy New Year to you all
May it be how everybody wants it to be
I wish you health and strenght and all good wishes to you, your freinds and your families.

An Nou Fericit X00PS !!!
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

terrion
  • 2006/1/1 17:01

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

Lot's of well stated sentiment in here.

After the devestation of Hurricane Rita and a few other things this year that didn't make the news I'm glad to see 2005 go.

I'm just thankful that all my family and friends are safe and as a community (now I'm speaking to the community within a few hundred miles around my home) optimism is running high.

Honestly the holiday season wasn't as festive this year as in the past. I can only image the thoughts going through the minds of the Hurricane Katrina Survivors, my neighbors only about 300 miles to the east. They lost entire homes whole cities leveled. In Texas we can be thankful that for most of us (certainly not all of us) we were spared the full wrath of mother nature.

In that spirit I offer this. Thanksgiving isn't just a single day in the year. As we think about what we'd like to do different, stop doing, do more of, or whatever our personal resolutions or goals for the coming year, take just a second to think about what you might take for granted.

I'm just spending the day in reflection of what I have to be greateful for.

Simple as these things are, you'd may be shocked how valuable clean running water, or a constant supply of 120 Volts AC is.

I've got a really good feeling about this coming year.

Happy New Years to All!
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

domineaux
  • 2006/1/1 17:50

• domineaux

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/29

Happy New Year...everyone.

I've been away for a while doing other projects hope to be back on the boards more this year.

Your friend

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits