brash
Re: Working on a new theme for my site......
  • 2004/12/9 1:53

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Mmmmm, spiffy

talunceford

Here is yet another theme that I am working on. This theme was constructed from the ground up. No pre-purchased themes. I am working in conjuction with another fellow, that designed the theme in photoshop, sliced the images for me, then I built the theme from there on.

Resized Image

Its about 98% complete, just a few things to finalize and it should be done. This pic was taken from a firefox standpoint. IE was displaying things funky.

sbkiller
  • 2004/12/24 20:53

• sbkiller

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/9 2

Nice but the background is kinda too dark.

talunceford

oh well, kinda at the mercy of what the guy wants though.

talunceford

Hola compadres,

The theme that I've been working on for this fellow is just about finished, but I have run into a snag. Is there any way that I can cause smarty to filter css class' with an if statement? Basically, what I am running into is that one of the sliced images has to be used for the block header of the very first block, and the rest of the blocks need to have another image for the block header. In a sense, I need to use two separate images for the block headers, one for the very first block in the array, and the rest are to use another image. Can it be done with an if statement? If so, what would I use for the smarty variable that it looks at? Another thing is that it displays correctly in firefox, but doesn't in IE, same ole problem. Would some of you html gods out there take a look at it and see what you can come up with for suggestions on what might be causing the irregularities in the way that it renders the page.

You can view the theme here.
http://xoops.tswn.com

Thanks again team!

talunceford

bump

poopi
  • 2005/1/1 20:57

• poopi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/14

This is a layout I made. Any help would be appreciated.

talunceford
Working on a new theme

Well I have been contracted to help convert another theme from template monster to xoops. This is what I have come up with so far. I think its turning out rather well.

Resized Image

Im still working on the logo part.

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits