Roby73
Re: CBB - 4.05 - beta1
  • 2012/2/20 2:12

• Roby73

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2011/6/15

When updates modules there are the report error:
AttenzioneThe link information is not set for 'NewbbCategoryHandler' yetnel file /class/model/sync.php alla linea 62
Avviso
Data entry is not inserted the object 'Forum' is not dirty nel file /class/model/write.php alla linea 266
Avviso
Data entry is not inserted the object 'Forum' is not dirty nel file /class/model/write.php alla linea 266
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Avviso
Attenzione
Missing argument 1 for NewbbTopicHandler::synchronization(), called in /modules/newbb/include/functions.recon.php on line 42 and defined nel file /modules/newbb/class/topic.php alla linea 421
Avviso
Undefined variableobject nel file /modules/newbb/class/topic.php alla linea 423
Avviso
Undefined variableobject nel file /modules/newbb/class/topic.php alla linea 424
Attenzione
The link information is not set for 'NewbbPostHandler' yetnel file /class/model/sync.php alla linea 62
Attenzione
The link information is not set for 'NewbbPostHandler' yetnel file /class/model/sync.php alla linea 62
Attenzione
The link information is not set for 'NewbbReportHandler' yetnel file /class/model/sync.php alla linea 62
Attenzione
The link information is not set for 'NewbbRateHandler' yetnel file /class/model/sync.php alla linea 62
Attenzione
The link information is not set for 'NewbbReadtopicHandler' yetnel file /class/model/sync.php alla linea 62
Attenzione
The link information is not set for 'NewbbReadforumHandler' yetnel file /class/model/sync.php alla linea 62

Mamba
  • 2012/2/20 3:33

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
see in this link in forum REGOLE E COMPORTAMENTI (RSS) there is the icon3.gif

I see it, but I don't know where is it coming from. Did you clear your cache in XOOPS and the browser?

The errors on Update, I am also getting them. I guess, Alfred will need to look into it - I sent him an email.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Roby73
  • 2012/2/20 15:35

• Roby73

• Friend of XOOPS

Yes i have deleted all cache from browser and xoops, not change!

Now i use other PC and in this discussion "REGOLE E COMPORTAMENTI (RSS)" there is a icon3.gf >| not a normal >>.(the icon3.gif i heve create me)

I check the code i seem to understand the name of icon is created dynamically...

In header.php the code XOOPS_URL.. $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] can not work.
If able seo rewrite XOOPS_URL.. $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] return wrong link....

If XOOPS_URL is defined to www.site.com/site , $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] returm site/modules/newbb/.... = www.site.com/site/site/modules/newbb.....

i try to fix it but protector return "you have reload this page many time"

Please every change insert in changelog... i am using the module in production site and have add several hack, each your modify i can rewrite all .

I did not have upgrade cbb 3.08, Many problems remain to be resolved in 4.2.
4.2 anyway is a great forum.

timgno
  • 2012/2/20 17:29

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

I have seen in the viewforum.php file, the string:
"/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?{$page_query_status}"

and then the other variable:
$page_query_status implode("&"array_values($query_status));

what is the point?

Doubles this rule "& amp; & amp;", the url is invalid

Roby73
  • 2012/2/20 18:13

• Roby73

• Friend of XOOPS

But viewforum.php don't have problem... for now

Seo rewrite url do not work

I try to misc header to 4.05 of the defkon1 and able seo...
Work, but must to able $nav->url = XOOPS_URL . $nav->url; (work ok but if link is old link es. from google result.. don t work)

Must think to resolve when the site is installed not i root dir.

timgno
  • 2012/2/21 10:15

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

@Roby

As I said on xoops Italy, "seo_url.php" this file you need to check for subdirectory

Falcon22
  • 2012/2/22 20:34

• Falcon22

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

I would like someone to do an upgrade for me.
I am using xoops 2.0.17 and CBB 3.07. With 100,000 posts in the forums that I want to keep with user data. The site is built around the forum, don't care if I loose the other modules.

no rush, more concerned with great results!
If one of you can do the upgrade PM me with a reasonable price please.
Here is the site -http://jclist.com

Roby73
  • 2012/2/23 0:14

• Roby73

• Friend of XOOPS

Hi. you can updated first the core xoops and the forum.

What are the version of the PHP and mysql of the your server (where is installed your site)?

redheadedrod

What other modules do you have and as already mentioned what php version are you running?

If all you want is the forum and the system to be updated you can do so easily.

You should be able to update to the latest version of the 3.0 series of cbb easily enough.

Then Grab a copy of 2.4.5 xoops and upgrade that.

I have seen mention that the 3.0 series of cbb seems to have issues with 2.5.x and the 4.0 series of cbb has not been released in a stable form yet but the last stable version of cbb has been used for quite a while.

This should get you a working system.

If you later decide to upgrade to the 2.5 series of xoops and/or the 4.x series of cbb it should be relatively easy to do. But I am not sure that the current stable versions quite work well with each other thus the suggestion to go to 2.4.5 of xoops and 3.08? of cbb
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

alfred
  • 2012/2/25 18:27

• alfred

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/29

@Roby73
Quote:
If XOOPS_URL is defined to www.site.com/site , $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] returm site/modules/newbb/.... = www.site.com/site/site/modules/newbb.....

Can you check new SVN-Version?
http://svn.simple-xoops.de/dl.php?repname=newbb&path=%2Ftrunk%2F&isdir=1&rev=83&peg=83

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits