sailjapan
Re: Proposal: Towards A Sustainable Open Source Project

I'm going to repeat a post I just made on the [Proposal:] Improving XOOPS Governance thread:

Quote:
Man, that's a classic

Quote:
I would like to sincerely offends you, but I will not do this.

[edit] the rest of this statement is NOT aimed at Giba!![/edit]
Now if someone could only build in a 'Ignore this member' button, I might actually have time to work on something. As it is, I've just spent the last 2 hours, and I'm not exaggerating, reading the most useless inbox of drivel I've ever had.

Sadly there were probably some gems amongst them that I'm going to have to go back and sort from the dross.

Polite request. If your comments here (or on any thread for that matter) do not relate directly to the original post, would you have the decency to start your own thread? Of all the on-line communities I've ever participated in, I've never come across one where members have such blatant lack of good manners.

Understand me. I don't care how you say what you want to say, nor is whether I agree with it or not an issue. Just understand that the thread starter has a topic in mind when starting a thread, and the incessant hi-jacking of them is about as disrespectful as you can get on an on-line forum.

Crip

Strewth , you guys. Let us work, will you?
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

sailjapan

Two more points.

1) My above post seems to have given the impression that I was pissed at Giba. Nothing is further from the truth. My apologies if it came out that way.

2) I'd like to propose that the following posts get removed from the record. Please, a simple yes or no is all that's required. I will also ask for the 'votes' to also be deleted once we're done.
Comments for deletion: 11, 12, 40, 84, 85, 87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99.

Crip
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

skenow
  • 2007/10/28 2:23

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

Quote:

sailjapan wrote:

2) I'd like to propose that the following posts get removed from the record. Please, a simple yes or no is all that's required. I will also ask for the 'votes' to also be deleted once we're done.
Comments for deletion: 11, 12, 40, 84, 85, 87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99.

Crip

my vote: remove all the posts listed by crip. Preserve them in another thread so no one gets pissy about it.

BTW - I have agreed to participate with this group.

sailjapan

Good to have you aboard, skenow.

Crip

Catzwolf
  • 2007/10/28 2:34

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Personally I would love to see the moderators given more powers to actually do there work. I would like to see some real moderation of this site and the boards as this childish behaviour and finger point is pissing me off now.

I would love for some to make me a moderator of this forum and the comments, because trust me, where other people would hesitate to use their powers to actually remove this crap, I wouldn't, and I would do it without prejudice. First, I would start issuing warnings to those people who feel it necessary to hijack topics, to incite flame wars or these silly little one liners that have nothing to do with what is going on and if that didn’t work I would ask to have them removed for a period of time.

Go on make my day………….

sailjapan

is that a 'yes' or a 'no', Catz?

Crip

Catzwolf
  • 2007/10/28 2:37

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Oh that a YES.

MadFish
  • 2007/10/28 2:49

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

Yes, thanks.

BlueStocking

yes all of those and

also
not relevant to orignial post and redundant.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

sailjapan

Updated list of team members:

* phppp
* madfish
* sailjapan
* bluestocking
* seth_sd
* wizanda
* gtop00
* mamba
* skenow
* catzwolf_

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits