jcweb
Re: xlanguage will not work with profiles
  • 2013/1/10 10:20

• jcweb

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/25

Dear mamba, dear trabis

I can only say it from my sight, i think it makes no sense to work on it for the 2.5.5 version of xoops. Only if you must fix and let it go into the 2.6.x version, otherwise you have to go some steps backward.

If you can fixt it without pain and hours for investigation, ok. For me it is not a problem, allow me to say it is important we have a multilanguage solution in the future.

If i remember right, the xlanguage module was developed to show content in different languages and not in the first place to show core language files.

Thanks for all your work and time you spend.
Greets Andy

kroewing
Re: xlanguage will not work with profiles
  • 2013/1/10 19:05

• kroewing

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2008/3/24

Hi mamba!
Hi trabis!

I agree with Andy. It will be great if this problem can be fixed in the future because I would like provide my site in German and English as well.

As I saw you are still working on the next version and I hope the problem will be fixed in the next version of the profile module. For sure it will be perfect if you could provide a fixed version quickly but I don`t want to burn your time.

I am happy to see that you are aware of the problem now and it will be reworked in the near future.

I am sure I will come back with some additional thinks soon, on a separate threads.

I appreciate all your hard work to make xoops to the best solution of portals

Thanks again
Heinz

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits