voltan
Re: What do you use as main Article module?
  • 2010/7/31 4:40

• voltan

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/12/5

+1

noo-b
  • 2010/8/2 7:31

• noo-b

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2007/10/23

I vote for Pubslisher
I Love Xoops

OzgurOz
  • 2010/8/3 8:10

• OzgurOz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/6/20

Publisher is my first choice.
But we had no see any update for a long time

btesec
  • 2010/8/3 15:22

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

News module has been with us for some years more that any of the other similar modules. I consider it stable even-though it falls short when it comes to displaying of content. If more efforts are put towards developing this mod we can take it anywhere we want. Long term commitment to developing this mod is key since other mods start with lots of energy and are suddenly abandoned or not update regularly.

Publisher works fine, I have tested it but can't attach and image using the SVN version. I know Trabis is great developer but as we read in the news post he is currently focusing on Xoops core developments. When he is ready for our support we can also help him.

For now let's focus on supporting dnprossi with the (x)news module since he is willing and has taken on this challenge.
Let put in the SVN for faster testing and reporting bugs, and track request, etc.
btesec

Mamba
  • 2010/8/3 15:44

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
For now let's focus on supporting dnprossi with the (x)news module since he is willing and has taken on this challenge.
Let put in the SVN for faster testing and reporting bugs, and track request, etc

I agree! Let's have a stable release of xNews.

Later on, we need to see what can we do with ASM - they both share the same code base, but have developed in different directions.

Maybe we could bring them together by combining the best features into one "uber-cool" News module (of course, if the the developers are willing to work together on that)
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

100 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 100

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits