wishcraft
Re: nuSoap

Well PHP SOAP for PHP the extension crashes apache on any standard installation, nuSOAP is included for people without the extension (not that the php soap extension for it works) - for example if you use PHP SOAP with a standard soap server like XSOAP it will provide error messages about this and that cause it when it run even in a simple installation like that crash, plus I think PHP SOAP has some form of collector in it.. Might be why it is crashing, some form of DJness Intellectual Property problem.

As well nuSOAP has proxy support unlike the php soap issues. btw Some of us have been invisible on here for a few months (Myself and ninjutsu and typing WCAG2 for the blind and so on). Well you know when a contributor for beyond even a planet wide protocol like TCP/IP goes in to check in and deposit all that gee swishiness in a dojo that the keyboard has been building up strange things happen, especially over tea.. Well you know those sort of things it is all about the way it walks around how the keying register works - I guess you have to associate with in the form of domains/realms and the internet, that was my choice of the martial laws in asia pacific at the moment.

JulioNC
  • 2009/8/15 6:56

• JulioNC

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/8

What abour REST? It's more useful

Simon,
Maybe you could make "XOOPS Web Services" and distribute NUSOAP like a new package (Like Framework) called XOOPS SOAP Service.
(It enabled support SOAP for XOOPS)

wishcraft

Well the XoopsErm class was just really for the first spin on the hard drive disks of the XOBJ_VAR_DECIMAL, you know when you have to be worried about the lifetime of the amount of cash stored impressionally in people code and you need to check the sha1 (shat) for an audit point in the physical spin of xoops..

Yeah your right I only added nuSOAP for legacy support when i first developed soap php soap was really poorly there was no commenting in php.net so it was there for legacy support..

the classes will evetually be converted to just PHP Soap for php 5 compatibility.. Need to come up with a database modeler and a file type access support for XOOPS and dBase etc..

The only real point nuSOAP was there was for one purpose, what if in an invasive hack on someones site the SOAP extension was removed.. Then it would fall back on nuSOAP..

Login

Who's Online

227 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 227

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits