jlm69
Re: CatAds problem: not correct category Item path on head
  • 2008/3/27 19:44

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

cattivik76,

The myads module is an old module that as far as I know has not been supported for a long time. I am not sure if it is safe to use. Also you can only add one photo. You should try Classifieds, even though it is AN RC version it is safe to use on a live site. It is just RC because I have added a few things and want to be sure everything works good for everyone before I call it final. Plus I will give support and help you modify it if you need it. If I think your modifications will benefit everyone I will add them to the module. That is why it is a RC version because I have made changes that people have asked for.

Catads is a good module but not really sure what is going on with it.

You can find Classifieds HERE.

Thanks,

John

cattivik76
  • 2008/3/27 23:18

• cattivik76

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/3/22

Hi John
yes at the end I download your classifieds that is an avolution of myads ... it's a big module congratulation.
Now simply I'm modifing the module because I need not "Price Field", the ads on my site must be free ... just for animals adoption how you can see ... :).
So I've cut all price field by "ADD ADVERSTISING", and order all other field about my esigence (I don't need too "category field", Status Field" ecc.)... i hope I can do it and it's not problem for you.
In catads there was an option to include or not Price Field and other fields ... about ads type .... (free ads or not).
That's all.
tnx for answer and disponibility and again congratulation.
But ... RSS for this module ? It ca be very cool !

jlm69
  • 2008/3/27 23:47

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

cattivik76,

When you create or modify the category, there is an option to show the price field or not (Display price - yes no). I was going to remove this but decided to add it back in, so I think I need to fix places I removed it. That should be done in the next release.

If you want me to help you get it the way you want it would be best if you go to my site and use that forum, the only thing is you need to register on my site to add anything to it. I don't let anonymous users to input at all, to much spam.

John

Login

Who's Online

122 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 122

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits