Lakota
Re: Problem with WF-links version 1.03
  • 2007/2/16 13:30

• Lakota

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/28

I have reinstalled with the new version and all seems to be working correctly now. Do I still need to edit index.php and remove those lines? Since I am having no problems now.

Thanks your help!

McDonald
  • 2007/2/16 14:14

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

No, you can leave it as it is if you're using the latest version.
The 2 lines have been commented out (disabled) already.

carpeweb
  • 2007/4/7 0:50

• carpeweb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/12

I have not been able to get my installation to work. I have managed to get one link submitted under wflinks admin but cannot add any more. When I add a new link under link management, I get a blank screen at /modules/wflinks/admin/index.php, which is the page returned after editing a new link under link management. When I hit the return key in the URL address window, I get a refreshed WF-Links Main Index (admin) page, but the link I just published does not appear.

The only way I was able to get my one link working was to "edit resource" where it is displayed on Main Index and add a URL resource. I don't understand this at all, since this whole module is supposed to be about displaying links, and all I did was re-enter the url information for the link that I had already published.

I have to guess that my problems are not WF-Links specific, since I can't seem to get other modules to work well. XOOPS info seems to indicate that just about everything is fine except for allow_url_fopen, which is not disabled.

So, the blank screen might be a reaction to contamination, but I can't figure out anything more than that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits