liveid
Re: New module - videoweb
  • 2006/9/9 16:24

• liveid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/24

Martyboy I have been looking EVERYWHERE for functionality like that. I went to your site and it looks really great! Is there any way that you would be willing to share your tweaked version with me as well?

martyboy
  • 2006/9/9 16:41

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Download it HERE.

I have only modified the language files to change Article to Video and so forth all credits should goto smartfactory.ca for creating smartsection and the original cloner of the smartsection module into section.

We still need a proper module for displaying videos a modified version of a downloads module would be ideal or a gallery module, something that ratings, report broken file(for videos removed on youtube) hopefully a coder can modifie a module to fit our needs.

OR i was thinking we could get inbox solutions to give us a price for either modifiying a module or creating a new module and we could all donate a few bucks via paypal to get inbox solutions to make this module for us, we would have to agree on features, etc.

If anyone is interested let me know and if anyone from inbox solutions is watching would you be interested? if so how much would it cost?

CHeers.
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

n01un0
  • 2006/9/9 17:00

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

I have edited a version of XFSection to use for just embeded videos. I was using the smartsection martyboy did but switched and edited because the xfsection has comments, ratings, hits, views etc. Plus it has a nice layout.

Screenshot

jonas
  • 2006/9/9 20:39

• jonas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/27

can we get your edited version of xfsection?.. your screen shot looks very good
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.[size=x-small] [ Mark Twain ][/size]...

n01un0
  • 2006/9/9 21:34

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

Sure but theres nothing really special about it. I just went through the language file and changed the word Article to Video. But if you want it already done, here ya go

here ya go

I'm working on some other tweaks for it so when its done, I'll let you know. Im trying to just edit the user submit section to make it more specific to just putting the "embed" code and a description rather than anything else.

jonas
  • 2006/9/9 22:46

• jonas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/27

awesome.. thanks!! keep us posted eh?
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.[size=x-small] [ Mark Twain ][/size]...

wcrwcr
  • 2006/9/10 2:23

• wcrwcr

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/12/12

Hi all

It?s amazing how any news about a video module makes such "noise".

We can?t forget the X_Movie pointed by n01un0.
The youtube and google video solutions seem pretty good.

I?m trying hard to find a japanese speaker to translate the language files to start a test period.

just to make it alive, please take a look ON THIS THREAD

Tha module was made upon the old mylinks.

See you

Login

Who's Online

332 user(s) are online (189 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 332

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits