craigkunkle
Re: Will not go past the database test installation step......
  • 2005/10/16 2:44

• craigkunkle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/16

ok I ran phpinfo and got this under configure command:
'../configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-apxs2=/usr/bin/apxs2' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php4/apache2' '--enable-memory-limit' '--disable-debug' '--with-regex=php' '--disable-rpath' '--disable-static' '--with-pic' '--with-layout=GNU' '--with-pear=/usr/share/php' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-bz2' '--enable-ctype' '--with-db4' '--with-iconv' '--enable-exif' '--enable-filepro' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gettext' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-wddx' '--disable-xml' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-xmlrpc' '--enable-yp' '--with-zlib' '--without-pgsql' '--with-kerberos=/usr' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--enable-dbx' '--with-mime-magic=/usr/share/misc/file/magic.mime' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/lib/php4/libexec' '--without-mm' '--without-mysql' '--without-sybase-ct'

should this really say "withouy-mysql"??

Grizzlydk
  • 2005/10/16 8:29

• Grizzlydk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/24

When installing Php 5.X remember that MySQL is not bundled anymore...you have to some work on your self.....

My System :

Xoops : 2.2.2
Php : 5.0.5
Zend Optimizer: Version 2.5
MySQL: Version 4.1.13
MySQL Administrator: Version 1.1.3
Apache: Version 2.0.54 (2.0.55 is by the way released)

My Solution (I use MySQL not MySQLi):

You can edit windows path to include the php directory where libMySQL.dll is located or copy libMySQL.dll into the system32 directory. Php reccomend the first one, however the latter works fine for me.

MySQLAdministrator/phpmyadmin ?

When running on your own server i really can't understand why people use phpmyadmin. I can onley reccomend trying the MySQLAdministrator.......
Danish is viery iasy to spoke

kidtroopa
  • 2005/10/16 9:10

• kidtroopa

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/15

Everything you stated in regards to the paths was already done. As far as using PHPMyAdmin, when developing a website offline I always like to mimick both environments as much as possible....and since my hosting company utilizes PHPMyAdmin...so will I.

What I did to resolve the issue was revert back to the "mysql" extension vice "mysqli" ....and ensured all the appropriate extensions were being loaded. I am good to go now. I can now login, however, receive an access denied error when trying to view the various pages. No biggie, I've seen the solution for that in other posts. Thanks for all you help guys.

gediminasbyt

Type in google phpinfo and youll see first rezult on how to run it. This is what I found after 30seconds of google search for you.

Just create a somename.php and insert the following code:
<?php
phpinfo 
();
?>

Then go to browser and type www.yourwebsite.com/somename.php

Or if you want something fancy try this, just do refresh to get colors if you can't read.
<?php

ob_start
();
phpinfo();
$phpinfo ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();

preg_match_all('/#[0-9a-fA-F]{6}/'$phpinfo$rawmatches);
for (
$i 0$i count($rawmatches[0]); $i++)

$matches[] = $rawmatches[0][$i];
$matches array_unique($matches);

$hexvalue '0123456789abcdef';

$j 0;
foreach (
$matches as $match)
{

$r '#';

$searches[$j] = $match;
   for (
$i 0$i 6$i++)

$r .= substr($hexvaluemt_rand(015), 1);

$replacements[$j++] = $r;
   unset(
$r);
}

for (
$i 0$i count($searches); $i++)

$phpinfo str_replace($searches$replacements$phpinfo);
echo 
$phpinfo;
?>

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits