jegelstaff
Re: Perl script for cloning iMenu

I am sorry but I don't understand what you have done.

Have you opened the files in a text editor program, like Notepad, and looked in the contents of the files for the text "imenu"? The text "imenu" should not be in the cloned copy anywhere. But I think it is.

I will test this sometime soon and see what I can find in a cloned copy.

--Julian

nooma
  • 2009/9/29 13:42

• nooma

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/9/22

I have edit every files of the clone and chage every imenu in the name of clone (menu1). there is always white page when I want to use two clones together.

I precise that each clone work separtly.

jegelstaff

Hello,

I have verified that the cloning process seems to work as expected. I have tried it here on my own machine, and all copies of "imenu" are changed.

Since the clones do not work when they are appearing on the screen together, but they do work when they appear separately, all I can say is, do they have different names?

If you made a two clones with the same name, they could not interact.

The names need to be different.

I'm sorry I can't say more. There is almost certainly a fatal error in PHP, and if you can get your website to tell you what the fatal error is, then this will be easy to track down. You should look up information about how to get PHP to show you all the errors that happen. This is not a simple thing, since many web servers are configured to hide fatal level errors from users.

--Julian

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits