russtik
Re: Smarty logic help needed
  • 2005/2/22 18:35

• russtik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/13

Hold the phone !

I reverted the path back to the one I originally used (instead of <{$xoops_imageurl}>) and it's working a treat !

Thanks for all your help.

P.s. Mithrandir you were right in that 'Contact Us' is the last module in the list. Any idea how I can output the current module name as it is in the main menu (not it's folder name)?

rowdie
  • 2005/2/22 18:44

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Quote:

russtik wrote:
Rowdie,

Your suggestion works as far as excluding the template from the homepage, but upon navigating to a module it chokes. Taking a look at the source of the rendered page shows that it just stops at the point where I pasted your code.

yeah, it would - sorry, I posted too quickly that last time, it's not possible to have one Smarty tag inside another.

What was wrong with the initial code I posted? I can't understand why it wouldn't work Is the theme you are working on in a folder called "default"? The first part of the include file url should be the theme folder name.

Edit - um, I took too long to post, you beat me to it

Glad it's finally working.

russtik
  • 2005/2/22 18:54

• russtik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/13

I've no idea what went wrong the first time around

For sake of argument, the theme is in a folder called 'default' (it's actually called something else but I am renaming the path accordingly). Thanks for helping me out here, much appreciated.

Just gotta find a tag to output the module name now.

Login

Who's Online

268 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 268

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits