danyblue
Re:Mailing List or EMail2Forum
  • 2004/11/25 10:23

• danyblue

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/15

Good news.

While waiting for user support needs in debugging CM2F, i have been moving one with the other ports. Now that CM2F have all the versions integrated in one release, it is much more productive to maintain different versions of the application ...

So in order to test the installation package environment, i have continued the integration of the XOOPS module, and I am very pleased to say that i have now a fully working version for XOOPS pbboard (koudanshi version).

I have found some bugs and some poor coding examples that i had in the code because the XOOPS environment controls more the following of conventions. Since the code is the same this will benefit as well the Postnuke and Standalone Port.

The download will made available later this week at www.digitalgraal.dyndns.org.

The example can be found at www.opennetworks.dyndns.org. It is in spanish, but just click in the "FOROS OPENNETWORKS" option or in the blocks to be taken to the forum.
I am in the process of migrating now a 80 Mega MBOX file into the forum, and due to the limitations of php it is taking some time and some file splitting.

When i have it done i will start with the integraton with XOOPS NEWBB, i have taken a look and the engine is very easy to implemen, but i would need help to develop the admin interface in the XOOPS envirnoment, is some one willing to help me?

Regards,

D.

irmtfan
  • 2004/11/25 10:33

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

great and do you have aplan for integrate it with newbb2 module?
many thanks

danyblue
  • 2004/11/25 11:10

• danyblue

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/15

Yes, i am looking at the way newbb insert posts in the database in order to make the changes to CM2F engine.

But i need some help to build the admin interface as a XOOPS module, because i have been taking a look at modules development FAQ, and it is quite complex to start something from scratch, so it will take longer than than the pbbboard port.

Does anyone with skills in coding under the XOOPS environment willing to help me implement CM2F interface management as a XOOPS module?

Regards,
D.

saturn_de
  • 2005/1/27 1:57

• saturn_de

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/8

http://fcp.homelinux.org has a mailing list import/export function now, but I quickhacked this... what I need is a clean php mail2text converter. Currently I use an external python script for that. Anyone know such a beast, which can do htmlmail2text and cope with all the codesets (I want UTF8 output)?

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits