alitan
Re: help
  • 2004/3/16 2:20

• alitan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/3/14

is there any solution for this problem ? please help me this is a serius problem for me

alitan
  • 2004/3/16 16:19

• alitan

• Quite a regular

could this problem about user.php or index.php in one of the XOOPS folders or files because some of my friendes have the sameh server as me but they dont have any problem with it but i steel have that problem and log in is imposibleh for the other users and other admines, also i can't store cookies this is.

alitan
  • 2004/3/16 16:20

• alitan

• Quite a regular

i think my information is enough now can you help me?

DonXoop

Quote:
alitan wrote:
actually it redirects to the last page and the log in box comes instead of the user menu

Are you not actually getting logged in at all? If not then that is why you have no User menu.

Let's start there. Do you get a login success message but then get the same login screen after redirect? Do a "can't login" search here and you'll find some answers. Cookies, firewall, and basic mainfile.php and URL settings.

alitan
  • 2004/3/16 16:39

• alitan

• Quite a regular

i've got the log in successful massage but but when the next page opens automatically the log in box comes instead of user menu and actually it doesn't log in it just show the log in successful massage , also i cant access to the other parts of website that require log in.
also it is not just my problem,the other users can not get the user menu , further more , i can log in to the other sites that are using XOOPS , like here. so it is not fire wal problem because i turn off fire wall when i am using xoops.

alitan
  • 2004/3/16 17:17

• alitan

• Quite a regular

and the next page is the same page as the first one and has the log in box and the sameh options for anonymouse users.

alitan
  • 2004/3/16 18:12

• alitan

• Quite a regular

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any body hhhhhhhhhhheeeeelllllpppp

DonXoop

You clearly have an install problem. Have you looked at the suggestions being offered? Have you searched this site for the same problem and solutions? We don't know enough about your install, version, server, configuration, OS, etc.

If you haven't made any changes or content yet you might start over after reading the install Guide . Or the Login Problems Wiki.

alitan
  • 2004/3/16 21:44

• alitan

• Quite a regular

Quote:

DonXoop wrote:
You clearly have an install problem. Have you looked at the suggestions being offered? Have you searched this site for the same problem and solutions? We don't know enough about your install, version, server, configuration, OS, etc.

If you haven't made any changes or content yet you might start over after reading the install Guide . Or the Login Problems Wiki.

actually i didn't have any installation problem and my problm is not in wiki's document .but at the first time that i used XOOPS a had this problem,
these are my information:
php versian: 4.3.2
server: www.lycos.co.uk
i hope you got the informatio you need

Sm0ka
  • 2004/3/16 23:19

• Sm0ka

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/25

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits