jondixon
Evennews
  • 2004/6/28 13:39

• jondixon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/12

Just found the evennews module and its exactly what I've been looking for as far as newsletter stuff for our site. What I'm wondering is how many email addresses it is good for sending-wise before it chokes. Anyone have an idea?

jctsup1
Re: Evennews
  • 2004/6/28 15:17

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/5/23

It seems that version 2 has some major bugs in it. Used it to send an email newsletter to over 3000 users last night & it is being reported that everyone got 3 copies....

Will have to contact Catz about this

ackbarr

Since catz is no longer developing modules for Xoops, I am resuming development of the evennews module. You can find the development project athttp://dev.xoops.org

I invite all users of evennews to post their bugs and feature requests for this module on the bug trackers available on that site.

Thanks!

Marco
  • 2004/7/19 22:50

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

hervet made some modifications too...
link to Hervet web site

ackbarr

thank you for the link, I had already been in contact with herve, and the version Catz released incorporated herve's changes, as will any future release of Evennews.

jctsup1
  • 2004/7/26 18:35

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

Ackbarr -

Have submitted a couple of bugs on the Dev Site that we have encountered with the EvenNews Module. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions

ackbarr

Thanks, I've started working on the bugs that have been submitted, running into some problems with the XoopsMailer on my development box (Win2k/Apache 2), which has slowed down my development thus far. Once I get that ironed out, I can really get cranking on evennews/core development.

jctsup1
  • 2004/7/28 5:21

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

I've found a couple of other minor bugs that I will post in the AM.

I just want to say thanks for taking over the development of this module ---- this is one of those modules that we really need in the XOOPS Community.

Have a good one

---Jeffrey

Login

Who's Online

180 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 180

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits