tonybrasscoe
Myalbum module making page 3x times wider than normal

I searched and looked but i could not find where to how this module renders. I used different browers and the same effect. When the page load its like 3 times the normal size, making for a long and ugly horizontal scroll bar. Anyone knows what cause this ad what to do?

GIJOE
Re: Myalbum module making page 3x times wider than normal
  • 2004/7/26 10:11

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

Need some more informations.

Which is the module Daniel's MyAlbum or myAlbum-P?
Which version do you use?
Which view do you want to modify? (index.php, viewcat.php or photo.php)

If you mean photo.php of myAlbum-P, you can specify the size of single view in preferences of the latest myAlbum-P.

tonybrasscoe

Oh sorry Im using the myalbum-P version 2.8. I think the view would be the index.php because when you click on the link for this module from the mmain menu thats where the problem occurs. The page is just way to wide to even negoiate. I noticed that in mozilla, while it does appear too wide its is not as bad as internet explorer. Also when you look into any of the submenus there is no probelm at all and the pages render just fine. Ive tried looking through the index file but icould find any lines that control the page size...maybe i just missed them? Anyways I appreciate the help. Hopefully you can help me straighten this out. Thanks.

GIJOE
  • 2004/7/27 9:38

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

I have to see your site by myself for advising you.
Tell me the URL.

tonybrasscoe

Im switching hosting companies my site has been down too much at the one i was with so i will let you know as soon as its back up.

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits