pedro00
Problems with WF-Channel
  • 2003/12/3 4:01

• pedro00

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/14

I can't seem to get this module to link to the html file listed in the Channel settings.

The Channel Headline and Title appear, but the html doesn't load. Even the test file doesn't display. If I put text in the page content box, it displays, but rudimenatry html in there just prints out, but doesn't get rendered.

I've reloaded the software (twice, just to be sure). I can't see that anyone else has had this problem, so I feel pretty stupid asking this question. Any ideas?

Thank you for any help

Pedro

As a follow-up, I installed Tiny Content and the HTML rendering works (although I can't seem to be able to change the order of the submenus)

Stewdio
Re: Problems with WF-Channel
  • 2004/6/13 16:41

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

*bump*

I'm also experienceing this very same problem, searched the forums but couldn't find a fix.

I need this for a new site I am working on. Is there a newer version available, or does someone have a working download available?

Catzwolf
  • 2004/6/13 21:30

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

pedro00 wrote:
I can't seem to get this module to link to the html file listed in the Channel settings.

The Channel Headline and Title appear, but the html doesn't load. Even the test file doesn't display. If I put text in the page content box, it displays, but rudimenatry html in there just prints out, but doesn't get rendered.

I've reloaded the software (twice, just to be sure). I can't see that anyone else has had this problem, so I feel pretty stupid asking this question. Any ideas?

Thank you for any help

Pedro

As a follow-up, I installed Tiny Content and the HTML rendering works (although I can't seem to be able to change the order of the submenus)

Which version of WF-Channel do you have installed?

Have you downloaded the current version at the WF-Section website?

Plus, did you 'check' the 'connect page' tickbox before saving?

Liquid
WF-Section Webmaster

Stewdio
  • 2004/6/13 21:57

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Thanks for the heads up on the site. I was completely unaware that the site had been back up since last month. I Assumed it was inactive.

http://wfsections.xoops2.com/

Login

Who's Online

826 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 826

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits