Re: A Conspiracy Site
  • 2004/6/6 18:29

• Artemis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/23

Quote:

m0nty wrote:
nice site indeed :)

i used to do lots of research and investigate ufo reports in the uk many years ago..

i had a site on ezboards a few years ago with lots of ufo and government related material altho i not used the site in over 2 yrs.. dunno if its still there or not.. lol

i got boxes full of written material and freedom of information reports sent to me over the years.. i might find em out and possibly mail them to you if i have time.. altho i don't actively research these anymore i still enjoy the odd read..

That would be great mOnty...I have alot of documents but I'm always looking for more

Servers..Here's the link so you can download the WordBook

http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1019

xpider
  • 2004/6/13 18:02

• xpider

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/9 2

Talk about content WOW! How long has this site been up and running? The dark theme fits the subject of conspiracies I like it.

servers
  • 2004/6/13 19:25

• servers

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/14

Quote:

Servers..Here's the link so you can download the WordBook

http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1019

thanks a lot mate actually i needed a search script for servers and that one would perfectly suite my requirement

Like the Name of Company alphabetically and list of server and hosting providing companies , sites etc..

thanks a lot again , ill try it and see how it goes..

Artemis
  • 2004/6/16 17:40

• Artemis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/23

Quote:

xpider wrote:
Talk about content WOW! How long has this site been up and running? The dark theme fits the subject of conspiracies I like it.

Thanx xpider..I've had much of the content stored on my hard drive for ages..but just got the site up in May..it's been a long time coming..and I just have less than a third of the content up..so you can imagine how much there will be when I'm finished

Login

Who's Online

113 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 113

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits