ikaoodle
making 3 collums and having different rightmenu in tiny content page
  • 2004/5/25 21:28

• ikaoodle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/17

hi everyone,
iam trying to modify the default theme this time and i got a 2 questions:

1) i make 3 blocks in the center => 1 leftcentre block, 1 middle centre blok and 1 rightcentre block. What happens is the middelcentreblock doesn't come in the middle of the 3 but places himself above so iam stuk with this layout

|-----------|
|-----------|
| | |
| | |
-------------

and i want this

----------------
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
----------------

or even more blocks on a horizontal row 5 or 6 is this possible ? if yes please how to do this ?

2) from one of this collums i want to use tiny content in it, how do i get that module into one of the blocks ? and when i click one of the links in it, it has to open a new page with te rest of the content but with a left menu and that is different from the main menu.

o jeee its sound complicated

but what i want to create is something like thishttp://www.radio1.be just klik one of the links in the horizotal boxes and you see what i mean.

sorry for the amount of questions but while iam learning to modify the theme im recording it my intention is to make a theme modifing tutorial. Because i see alot of the same questions regarding customizing the themes in here :)

Thanks !!

kahumbu
Re: making 3 collums and having different rightmenu in tiny content page
  • 2004/5/25 22:12

• kahumbu

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2003/8/23

On the outset, I'd say that's feasible but difficult for newbies. You might need to get a better understanding of the layout of the theme.html.

You can start here:
Block Positioning

ikaoodle
Re: making 3 collums and having different rightmenu in tiny content page
  • 2004/5/26 8:11

• ikaoodle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/17

thanks for the info i read the post and at the end bassyard is talking about Triblocks and he made a patched version of it but the links doesn't work anymore ?
any idea's

thanks

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits