DrClaw
weird interaction b/w the auto-login hack for 2.0.6 and xcgal
  • 2004/5/21 22:01

• DrClaw

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/11/5

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? When I, or any other user, chooses to be auto-logged in the gallery will not display the large version of the image when you click on the preview. Instead it says Quote:
Now, logging in automatically
If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

not really sure what is causing this, but it is super annoying. If anyone wants to set up a trial account on my site to see the problem the address is http://inspector-gadget.net thanks for the help

m0nty
Re: weird interaction b/w the auto-login hack for 2.0.6 and xcgal
  • 2004/5/21 22:21

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i would be inclined to say that it's because the full size image opens up in a new browser window.. which will be accessing the site so the autologin function is doing it's job, but too much..

i wouldn't say this is a problem with xcgal, more of a slight adjustment to the autologin script being used which wasn't accounted for when made..

i'm not a coder so i can't say fully, but that's my guess..

maybe some kind of check needs to be done on the autologin to check if the user is logged in or not, seems the new browser window is being treated as tho a user is coming back to the site.

DrClaw
Re: weird interaction b/w the auto-login hack for 2.0.6 and xcgal
  • 2004/5/21 22:29

• DrClaw

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/11/5

thanks for the help there, I just noticed it does it also with the Private Message function. . . this is not good. It doesn't seem to like pop-up windows very much :)

Login

Who's Online

905 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 905

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits