aztony
XoopsForm question
  • 2004/1/18 18:07

• aztony

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/3/16

I want to copy the existing XOOPS Contact module to make an alternate form that can be used on my site. The new form though would be best served with some drop-down fields and radio buttons on choices.

I've looked through the XOOPS site and performed some searches but can't seem to find any documentation on the various flavors of the XoopsForm (e.g. the regular contact form has XoopsFormButton and XoopsFormText).

Does anyone know where I might find some info on this?

Thanks in advance!

Chainsaw
Re: XoopsForm question
  • 2004/1/18 18:20

• Chainsaw

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/9/28

Search for Formulaire at the Download modules 2.x section. That's what you are after.

CBlue

Contact Plus module will also allow for customization of a form.

Mithrandir

The XoopsForm classes are located in the class/xoopsform and offer classes for buttons, selects (with special classes for e.g. country and timezone selection), textareas and text fields.

Look into them and play around with them, they are very easy to use

DaBoyz
  • 2004/1/18 23:32

• DaBoyz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/8 1

Quote:
I've looked through the XOOPS site and performed some searches but can't seem to find any documentation on the various flavors of the XoopsForm (e.g. the regular contact form has XoopsFormButton and XoopsFormText).

In class/xoopsformloader.php, you will find the list of forms possible ...

Then browse them, they are in class/xoospform/*.php. In each file, you will find a specific form.
For each, you will a Constructor ... have a look on it to know all parameters you can use with it ...
You could copy from another module first to test ...

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits