bassyard
Re: To do Module
  • 2004/1/2 13:43

• bassyard

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/5

This really looks promising! I wish I had the knowledge to make my own modules from scratch

spacegat
  • 2004/1/2 14:34

• spacegat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/30

Thxs!

thebigkk
  • 2004/1/2 22:52

• thebigkk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/27

G'day Spacegat. It's looking great. Just a couple of things. (i dont' know how much of an issue it would be to implement). Rather than have the whole add / submit section above the tasks, could this be accessed by a seperate link? That way, it would make the displayed tasks block nice and clean. For me, I would also change the colours to red for high priority, orange for medium, and green for low priority. Maybe that could be an option (to change colour) if users have different needs.

On a different note, I have no need for percentage complete. I won't use it. For me, a task will be either complete, or not complete. Though, other usres, may find this option useful.

Once again, thankyou for your help.

Cheers

spacegat
  • 2004/1/2 23:27

• spacegat

• Just popping in

Ok guy!
For the colors : it was an error, things are now better!
For the add/submit... : it was for the test, is good now!
For the percentage : u'll be able to disable it.

Byebye!

thebigkk
  • 2004/1/2 23:36

• thebigkk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/27

Champion.

inferno
  • 2004/1/3 9:56

• inferno

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/13

yeah really good but just a thing, when you have a ' or a " then it displays a backspace before, is that just on my computer? php? ...anyway

spacegat
  • 2004/1/3 10:42

• spacegat

• Just popping in

inferno : it's PHP-MysQL.
Bye!

PS : module integration is nearly finished, just check athttp://www.puissance-pc.net, register, email me at spacegate@puissance-pc.net and u will be able to watch how it look like (u'll have access to both admin and user side)

Mithrandir

Not to dizz your work, Spacegat, but wouldn't e.g. WebSlave Project Module do something like this? With added benefits of categorising To-Do's in projects etc.

spacegat
  • 2004/1/3 16:37

• spacegat

• Just popping in

+> this is a simple mod, for users who don't want to bother with many parameters.
Bye!

Mithrandir

Good point. Consider it taken

(Btw. those "Bye!" you write in the bottom of your messages can seem rather impolite, as if you consider the discussion over and aren't really interested in any more posts. Unless you actually mean that, they could offend or at least discomfort people - I know that I myself had to scroll down and see that it was a common occurence in your posts and hence not a personal "stfu" message to me.

For your own sake (and this is just my impression of course) I'd suggest you found another way of ending your posts )

Login

Who's Online

117 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 117

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits