ronhab
Official Mod Site?
  • 2003/12/24 3:17

• ronhab

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/27

Is there any updates on an "official" mod site now that X-mode is X-gone? Or will they just be part of the main site here, from now on?

TIA.

Herko
Re: Official Mod Site?
  • 2003/12/24 8:57

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Catzwolf and FranckBlack are working on setting it up, the Brazillian XOOPS team is working on making the repository, I *hope* to be able to open up the site early next year

Herko

ronhab
  • 2003/12/24 10:02

• ronhab

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/27

Thank you Herko. I will keep my eyes peeled in 2004.

Merry Christmas.

Neon
  • 2003/12/24 10:50

• Neon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/2/8 6

Quote:

Herko Coomans wrote:
Catzwolf and FranckBlack are working on setting it up, the Brazillian XOOPS team is working on making the repository, I *hope* to be able to open up the site early next year

Herko

Hey guys, remember me?
A Central Repository has been setup for over a year, its called ModsCentral, all it needs is a rubber stamp to approve it! and a few enthusiastic people to fire the engines (so to speak.

I've been supporting XOOPS since year dot.

Cheers

Neon

Herko
  • 2003/12/24 11:21

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Neon, the XOOPS Official Module Repository should be XOOPS only, and not -as your site is- combined with eXOOPS modules. This has been discussed many times before, as you well know Besides, you have been quite absent the past 6 months, and we had to move on...

Don't get me wrong, no hard feelings, I recommend users to go to the ModsCentral site for modules, but what we're making is an official repository. You're free to join the team tho

Herko

Neon
  • 2003/12/24 20:15

• Neon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/2/8 6

Yes I know, I know....

I have been around for the last six months but in the background watching and working away minding my own business not making any waves...
I have no problem with separating the two cms's on my site, as I am at the stage now that due to a lack of support one of them may well go anyhow!

I would love to join the "team" but the last one I joined I soon felt alienated due to my 10 hour time differance that meant I could not activly partake in the management in real time.

Anyhow ModsCentral XOOPS is still open for your consideration (Stand alone site / XOOPS Only) if you guys are interested 99% of the work is done

Cheers

hsalazar
  • 2003/12/24 21:17

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

Neon:

Don't feel alienated because of the time difference. In the XOOPS Documentation Team we have people from Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, United States, Mexico... and we manage to go ahead.

Cheers.

DaBoyz
  • 2003/12/25 0:24

• DaBoyz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/8 1

Perhaps you could go here if you read or speak french :

http://www.xoops-modules.com/

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits