abakai
HELP!! Every things going wrong
  • 2003/12/18 16:53

• abakai

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/24

Some of my modules have stoped working properly.
there block just wont show up. some blocks work fine but some whilest still in the main menu come up as blank space when clicked on.
allso If I now try to change themes all I get is a blank screen only on theme will now work.

Herko
Re: HELP!! Every things going wrong
  • 2003/12/18 17:51

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Can you turn on php-debug in the system admin -> preferences -> general settings page and report to us the eroors you see on the blank pages?

Herko

abakai
  • 2003/12/18 19:16

• abakai

• Just popping in

This is the error I get whan Trying to access my news module

Quote:
C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/sbk7/templates_c\db%3Anews_index.html because Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sbk7\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1575

Warning: fetch(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/sbk7/templates_c\db%3Anews_index.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sbk7\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1164

Warning: fetch(): Failed opening 'C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/sbk7/templates_c\db%3Anews_index.html' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sbk7\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1164

Mithrandir

I'm not sure if this is causing problems, but your slashes go from forward slashes to backslashes in the first line - could this be because of your mainfile.php using forward slashes instead of backslashes or vice versa?

abakai
  • 2003/12/18 19:43

• abakai

• Just popping in

I've just emptyed the Temp_c folder to see what happens and now it is a blank page with Quote:
Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file 'C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/sbk7/templates_c/3fe204e6f2eb8' in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sbk7\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1042

Warning: touch(): Unable to create file C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/sbk7/templates_c\4thefort%2Ftheme.html because Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sbk7\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1575

Warning: fetch(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/sbk7/templates_c\4thefort%2Ftheme.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sbk7\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1158

Warning: fetch(): Failed opening 'C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/sbk7/templates_c\4thefort%2Ftheme.html' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sbk7\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1158

The Tem_C folder is not right protect so I don't know what I have done but dose this mean that the problem is that the files cant write to the temp_c folder??

abakai
  • 2003/12/18 20:10

• abakai

• Just popping in

I have found the problem
I am running my own host using win 2003 and IIS I have just reinstalled IIS but I forgot to set some of the access permitions for the folders. now all is calm

Login

Who's Online

326 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 326

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits