hightyde
Can't delete banners
  • 2003/12/5 20:24

• hightyde

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/11

xoops 5.0.1 on shared *unix.

Can't delete expired banners do matter how many times I tried, it still shows up in the admin -> banner screen as an expired banner.

I can delete (and edit) banners that are still active, but I can't delete banners that have expired.

Have searched the forum and was told by prior posts that problem was fixed in earlier versions. Don't know what i'm missing. Please help. Thank you.

script_fu
Re: Can't delete banners

Make the expired banners active once again then do what you need to. When I erase a banner it always shows up on the web
site as missing you can see where it was but no picture. I have been for sometime just over writing my old banners with
different ones then edit instead of erasing. Erasing does not work well for me on this end either... 2.0.5.1

hightyde
Re: Can't delete banners
  • 2003/12/5 21:06

• hightyde

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/11

Thank you.

How do I make it active again? Unlike the active banners listing, there is no "edit" link on the expired banner listing.

Do I re-submit the banner again and then edit/delete it while the banner is still active? Would that get rid of both the new active listing and the old expired listing?

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits