Ruddle
WYSIWYG Functionality
  • 2003/11/20 13:36

• Ruddle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/10

Is there a way to get the WYSIWYG editor that is included with WF-section into TinyContent? The editor in TinyContent doesn't have any way to change the font size, except for the raw HTML code.

Also, there is a file missing in the WF-Section editor... AddTable.html in the Admin subdirectory. Does anyone have that file?

Thanks,
Rick

Ruddle
Re: WYSIWYG Functionality
  • 2003/11/20 13:59

• Ruddle

• Just popping in

I noticed on the main SPAW site, that the version is 1.0.3 and there is a drop down to change styles. This dropdown doesn't show on the TinyContent tool bar. Also, the color picker displays the color choices in a very very small area, not like the SPAW demo site.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a configuration fix?

Is it possible to include the SPAW 1.0.3 version?

Thanks!
Rick

Catzwolf
  • 2003/11/20 14:33

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Ruddle wrote:
Is there a way to get the WYSIWYG editor that is included with WF-section into TinyContent? The editor in TinyContent doesn't have any way to change the font size, except for the raw HTML code.

Also, there is a file missing in the WF-Section editor... AddTable.html in the Admin subdirectory. Does anyone have that file?

Thanks,
Rick

The addtable.htm is not needed with the WYSIWYG editor, it should work without it.

Also the next version of WF will have an enhanced version of the Spaw editor included

chapi
  • 2003/11/21 9:45

• chapi

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/1/22

TinyContent uses SPAW in version 1.0.3. You can add this defines on your own if you want to. TinyContent should be as easy as it could.

The color picker displays correctly for me. Maybe this is an issue with your stylesheet?

Ruddle
  • 2003/11/21 14:11

• Ruddle

• Just popping in

I would be surprised if it was. I really haven't had a problem with anything associated with XOOPS or its modules. Pretty seemless actually. I will look into the style sheet. Ca you address the issue with the styles dropdown? It is not avaibale on the toolbar. Does it display on yours?

chapi
  • 2003/11/21 15:03

• chapi

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/1/22

I commented out the styles dropdown, since there was no need to use for me. Also it's a little bit tricky to configure it.

In /modules/tinycontent/admin/spaw/lib/toolbars/default/default_toolbar_data.inc.php about line 130 you can delete the comment tags /* and */ to get the styles dropdown displayed.

In /modules/tinycontent/admin/spaw/config/spaw_control.config.php about line 36 you can configure the styles.

Ruddle
  • 2003/12/1 16:10

• Ruddle

• Just popping in

Catzwolf,

I have still been unable to add a table using the WYSIWYG editor in WF-Sections 1.01.

When clicking on the table button, it looks for the AddTable.html file. Also, the Alt text for the table button says "Link to external site".

Any suggestions?

Any idea as to when the new version of WF-Sections will be complete incorporating the spaw editor?

Thanks much,
Rick

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits