Optic-X
Xoops Modules
  • 2003/11/6 23:57

• Optic-X

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/6

I have a CS clan site but i want to add like more things to it im running XOOPS 2.0 and i would like to put up a roster, liver server info, Bio's stuff like that how would i go about adding a module?

Mithrandir
Re: Xoops Modules

Could take a look at my Team Module to see if this may be some of what you are looking for (not including game query, though)

Optic-X
  • 2003/11/7 0:15

• Optic-X

• Just popping in

ya like that bro, GJ so when do u think its going to be done? and when its done would we be able to like add pics of the map we scrimed/matched on? also a pic of a screen shot of the finall score? haha am I asking to much ahah

Mithrandir

I'm currently heavy in the beta testing and most of the implemented features work the way they are supposed to.

I still need a little fine-tuning, but basically the functionality, which I want in the module, is there.

Once I get the things working properly (around 90% now, I'd say) it will be released as v2.0 - so sometime around next week wouldn't be far off.

Add pics of the maps, you say? Interesting idea. I generally don't want to "clutter up" the page with too much graphics - I feel there is so much information on a page already that it can already overwhelm.

A screenshot of the final score could be doable - as a link on the match details page (I added you to the test team, so you should now be able to see the Match Details when logged in) - but it will take some uploading (which will take up quite a lot of space, mind you) which I will need to check out.

Won't make it into v2.0, but I'll add it to my "Find-out-if-this-is-anything"-list.

Optic-X
  • 2003/11/7 15:50

• Optic-X

• Just popping in

kool thx bro

Login

Who's Online

533 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 533

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits