Posted on: 2016/11/25 7:36
Re: 2.5.8 latest module developers documentation
1) Kevin started to rewrite a Kaotik's tutorial,
but didn't finish yet.
2) You can download the TDMCreate module
that generates XOOPS Modules. This should help you not only in creating modules, but also to learn the current structure.
3) Geekwright released recently the excellent XMF Cookbook
, which will help to transition existing modules to XOOPS 2.6.0
4) And you can check out the some of the coming attractions by reading the "XOOPS 2.6.0 Service Manager
5) Also available is the "OOP Adventures with XOOPS
6) And you can also check out the XOOPS API
I hope, it helps...