tocai
Problems with the form WF-Channel 2.06
  • 2013/3/19 11:31

• tocai

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/4/19

Hi all
Sorry for my bad Inglese
I'm on linux hosting, php 5.3.22 - mysql 5.5.29, I uploaded a new Xoops 2.5.5 with its new patch. The modules installed (all working):
XOOPS TAG 2.31
WF-Channel 2.6
WF-Resource 1.5
News 1.67
xForum 5.84
Contact 1.6
Site map 1:52
Beside the modules installed by default
I have a small problem with the module WF-Channel, does not work: _MD_WFP_AUTHOR
... _MD_WFP_PUBLISHED ... _MD_WFP_COUNTER ... _MD_WFP_SEND ... _MD_WFP_COMMENTCOUNTS - Also in administration, the schedule does not work.

If I was unclear, the link to the page:http://www.augurabile.it/sito/modules/wfchannel/

Thank you for what you do

Cesagonchu
Re: Problems with the form WF-Channel 2:06

WF-Channel is not yet compatible Xoops 2.5.5.
Please, take a look here for compatible modules.

In the meantime, I would advise you to verify differences of "define" in your folders "english" and "italian".

tocai
  • 2013/3/19 18:31

• tocai

• Just popping in

:( ... a module to replace?

Anonymous
Re: Problems with the form WF-Cannel 2:06
  • 2013/3/19 19:37

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
_MD_WFP_AUTHOR ... _MD_WFP_PUBLISHED ... _MD_WFP_COUNTER ... _MD_WFP_SEND ... _MD_WFP_COMMENTCOUNTS

This could mean there are languages tags missing in the Italian translation you are using. But as these are very basic tags missing it could be your main.php language file in the Italian language folder is missing or damaged.

Cesagonchu

Quote:

tocai wrote:
:( ... a module to replace?

If it's for article module, you have already the "news" module installed on your website.

If you want to do static pages, there is "publisher" "xcontent" and "fmcontent".

Unfortunately, I do not have access to Italian translations.
Try asking on the support site Italian (http://www.xoopsitalia.org).

On Transifex and Sourceforge, there are not many translations done unfortunately.

Meanwhile, to test the modules, you can rename the folder "english" to "italian".

EDIT: I see that I have not yet added these modules to Transifex, I'll look into it.

Mamba
  • 2013/3/20 5:20

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Right now News or Publisher would be probably the best, as they have been used/tested the most.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

tocai
Re: Problems with the form WF-Channel 2.06
  • 2013/3/20 17:01

• tocai

• Just popping in

Hello everyone ...
I thank you for the courtesy ... I solved the problem ... in the form wfresource there was no folder Italian, now that I put everything is ok!
For your information, I'm running on Xoops 2.5.5a and did the Italian translation, if interested, tell me how to make it available to other users.
Viva Xoops

Cesagonchu
Re: Problems with the form WF-Channel 2.06

Quote:

tocai wrote:
For your information, I'm running on Xoops 2.5.5a and did the Italian translation, if interested, tell me how to make it available to other users.
Viva Xoops

Thank you!
Simply send us your translation to a free file hosting website:
http://www.google.com/search?q=file+host+free

Or you can participate to Transifex. Register to their website, give me your username and I will add you to the italian team

Login

Who's Online

231 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 231

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits