The following variables included in xoopspoll/modinfo.php on transifex:
// index.php
define("_MI_POLLS_HOME", "");
define("_MI_POLLS_ADMIN_ABOUT", "");
define("_MI_POLLS_ADMIN_HELP", "");

//1.33
// lookup host
define("_MI_POLLS_LOOKUPHOST","Toon de hostnaam in plaats van het IP-adres");
define("_MI_POLLS_LOOKUPHOSTDESC","Sorteer hostnamen in plaats van IP-adressen in het logoverzicht. Sinds nsloopup gebruikt wordt kan het langer duren voordat de namen getoond worden.");

The following variables were found in de xoopspoll module packed in the Basic module package.
// index.php
define("_AM_POLLS_HOME", "Overzicht");
define("_AM_POLLS_ADMENU1", "Overzicht van peilingen");
define("_AM_POLLS_ADMENU2", "Peiling toevoegen");
define("_AM_POLLS_ADMIN_ABOUT", "Over");
define("_AM_XOOPSPOLLS_ADMIN_HELP", "Hulp");

a little bit confusing

Anonymous
Re: XOOPS 2.5.x Translations using Transifex
  • 2012/3/31 17:08

• Anonymous

• Since:

Do you need help with Polish translation? I am a Polish native speaker that would love to lend a hand if there is help needed.

By the way, love your platform.

Mamba
  • 2012/3/31 17:31

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

We can always use some help!

Please contact XOOPS Poland - I think, Tomasz was doing lately translations and I am sure, he would enjoy some help.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

DCrussader

XOOPS Mail_Templates (hopefully) will moved within language files
XOOPS Help/ is useless at this moment (extract module in /modules.... blah) and in this way of showing. Maybe in future via wiki site (http://help.xoops.org), but for now is pointless.

2.5.5 RC Update:
Bulgarian 100%
Italian 100%
Slovak 100%
Slovenian 100%
bg and sk are packed and released to Mamba, no idea bout rest 2.

All Modules from Blue-Move are updated to XOOPS Modules project with a proper release, so u can select desired files and later when u are done to add reply to the Transifex Release system or blue-move forums, which language pack is done.

Same is for XOOPS 2.5+ releases, when there is a complete translation which needs packing and submission, send reply to the proper release.
May The Source Be With You!

Mamba
  • 2012/4/16 21:14

• Mamba

OK, this is the latest status of XOOPS Translations:

Resized Image

There is still a LOT of work, and we need your help to finalizing the translations!

Please help us!

You can do it yourself, or you can ask your friends who speak the languages.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

DCrussader

Quote:

I tried to upload some partly done translations, upload succeeds but I don't see the translation change in transiflex (?)

formdhtml.php(XOOPS Editor), protector language files and some install/ language files, bcz they're contain multiple php array, also protector contains strange definitions in one of it's files. Mail Templates are too old and obsolete to the KISS idea (Keep it Simple, Stupid). They're should be moved inside the core. Help files - simply ignore them, they don't give any help right. Maybe in future if there are documentation writers, they can build really help files.

GiJoe(wishcraft) modules will be placed on Frozen/Not accepting translations, till he don't fix the language files, I'm not the maintainer of MyAlbum and rest. Some modules such as Birthday was affected by this bug, but I've corrected and converted English files.

If someone plans to translate XOOPS with existing translation for 2.1.0 or 2.2.0, or 2.3.0/2.4.0, edit your files with Notepad +, remove the commented copyright in every language file (some of them contains special characters), convert it to UTF-8 (not only encode), save and upload it.

ISO translations are not acceptable (not only by me :) ), Transifex recognize only UTF-8 specially when there are present special characters such as o with double dots above. Once the language files are uploaded, they're converted to UTF-8, once u translate a word into your language and export it, exported file becomes UTF-8.

Code tables such as CP1251 (aka Windows-1251), ISO8859-3 etc. are no longer used/needed/required by any modern days HSP. In good old times, where there was only XOOPS 2.0.xx, I was the only one maintaining UTF-8 encoded translations, some of them are still available from dev.xoops.org (if exists). The reasons for that brave step was two. There is a problem with Multi-lingual sites using ISO codes, instead of UTF-8. There can't be 3 comments in Russian, Japanese and Arabic languages under article written in English. 2nd reason was RSS 2.0 feeds for Cyrillic and Kanji in those times there was several different hacks to RSS, so CP1251 users to use/display RSS properly.

When translation is done for the core or specific module, reply to the provided homepage field for the release, so I or Mamba to take it and put it together with the module.

All core language files are updated to the latest, but since there is no any changes between 2.5.5 RC towards final there is no release.

pirane
  • 2012/4/29 15:07

• pirane

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/10/5

hi
i and persion tarnsliate team complet translate persion pleas attach this translite in to xoops
and
i started translit xoops modul

tanx

Mamba
  • 2012/4/29 16:36

• Mamba

Excellent! Thank you so much for doing it!
Support XOOPS => DONATE

DCrussader

Mamba, u or me will prepare the package ?
And which translations u have to SVN ?

Mazarin
  • 2012/4/30 8:08

• Mazarin

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/12/10

Great that we're now using this platform. Should really help with keeping track of the updates needed. I am currently reworking my 2.3.x and 2.4.x Swedish translations and should have the full 2.5.5 translation ready in a not too distant future.

What's the current status regarding including the e-mail templates, as DCrussader is talking about in an above post?

Also, Dcrussader used to release a "complete" translation package which seemed to include some more files. Are those files not relevant any more?

Login

Who's Online

172 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 172

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits